People often call the venue looking for answers to the same questions.
It’s most likely we can answer the question for you before you go to the trouble of emailing us, so…
Will there be door sale tickets?
Check the event page on show day to see if there are tickets still available.
I didn’t get a confirmation email from the ticketing company.
Contact OZTIX on 1300 762 545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and they can assist you.
I have lost my tickets. What should I do?
Call OZTIX on 1300 762 545 or email email@example.com and ask for them to re-issue the ticket.
We have heaps of parking bays as well as an overflow parking area we use for the really big shows. Free parking is available, however limited. We recommend catching the Red Hill Express from your nearest location.
Motorbikes and scooters
We’re trying to reduce our environmental impact so we encourage you to head up on your motorbike or scooter.
Getting dropped off & picked up
Please don’t drop off or pick up along Toodyay Road.
It’s dangerous for the people in your care and it’s scary for the bus drivers and cars who have to navigate around people on the road.
We give priority to those people who don’t drive so send your buses, taxis and Uber up the driveway and they’ll to go to the front of the queue coming out.
Best thing to do is to get there before the show ends and park up in the car park rather than when everyone is leaving.
Once you have your spot text whoever it is you are picking up to let them know where you are.
Do you have ACROD facilities?
Yes, absolutely. ACROD parking facilities are located near the main entrance.
Please ask one of the traffic controllers at the entrance of the car park where they are located and they will direct you.
An ACROD section is reserved at the top of the venue directly in front of the entrance overlooking the stage and cityscape.
ACROD toilets are located to your right after the entrance right at the end of the bar.
All Ages Shows
Please note the following conditions for all ages shows:
No-one under 10 is permitted – It’s loud, runs till late into the night and isn’t the place for kids.
10-14 year-olds are permitted in the non-licensed area if accompanied by a parent but must remain with them at all times.
15-17 year olds are permitted to come to the show without a parent or guardian but must remain in the non-licensed area at all times.
Please note due to liquor licensing requirements the under 18s section must be separated by an 1800 fence to comply.
U18s enter through a separate entry and are not permitted to enter the licensed area.
The underage section has access to a food vendor, toilet facilities, free water and a soft drink stall.
Please see individual events regarding age restrictions.
Acceptable forms of ID for entry into the venue
After July 1, 2014, the following documents can be accepted by an authorized person to prove age in circumstances where they suspect a person is a juvenile:
- A current Australian driver’s license with photograph;
- A current passport;
- A current Australian learner’s driver permit with photograph;
- WA Proof of Age Card;
- Proof of Age card or equivalent issued in an Australian state or territory;
- A current WA Photo Card;
- A current NSW Photo Card;
- A Photo Card issued by any Australian state or Territory similar to the NSW/WA Photo Card.
Do you have PayPass facilities?
PayPass is available at the bar which means you can quickly and conveniently tap, go get back amongst it. We also do cash out over the bar.
It’s still recommended you bring some cash as food and other vendors may not have this facility available.
Is there grass in the auditorium?
No, it’s a limestone auditorium so bring a small cushion no larger than 50 by 50cm for your toosh if you are the sit-down type.
Is smoking permitted?
Yes, as the auditorium is outdoors we allow smoking.
The smoking area is located in the top half of the auditorium. However, we do ask that you are considerate of those around you.
If you notice the people around you are uncomfortable with your smoking or someone asks you not to light up please just move to the top of the auditorium.
Can I bring a chair to events advertised as unreserved seating directly on the terrace steps?
No sorry, you cannot bring a chair of any kind. You may bring a small cushion for comfort that is no larger than 50 by 50cm.
But I am elderly/sick/pregnant and I will need a proper chair to sit on.
OK then that’s fine, we will make an exception for you, but you’ll just have to sit at the back where you won’t impede another patrons view.
Can I bring a picnic rug & basket?
No, because people use them to stake out space at the expense of others trying to find a place to sit. We DO NOT allow people to attend with big picnic set ups or eskies because there is not enough room.
Can I bring BYO food and drink?
The venue is fully licensed and has a good selection of food and coffee.
If you have a food allergy we do allow you to bring small amounts of soft-packed food carried in a backpack or a green shopping bag.
Strictly NO BYO beverages of all kinds.
Can I bring in sealed bottles of water?
No, But we do have FREE water available at the bar. You may bring an empty container to fill if you want to.
Can I see a copy of the menu?
Sorry, no, as the food changes from gig to gig depending on the type of concert it is.
But I have a gluten intolerance/life threatening food allergy.
You are welcome to bring a small amount of soft-packed food as per your special requirements. No eskies or picnic baskets.
I am 17 and want to attend a licensed concert with my 19 year old brother/sister/boyfriend/girlfriend. Does this count as attending with a legal guardian because he/she is over 18?
Under the liquor licensing act, NO it doesn’t.
You have to come with a mum or dad.
I want to purchase an extra ticket under the companion card program. How do I do this?
You simply purchase one ticket the same way as everyone else and bring your companion along with the companion card and we will let you in on the one ticket.
We also offer pre-show entry to patrons with disabilities.
Please go straight to the front of the queue to gain entry before gates open to the general public.
I want to make a complaint/offer feedback about something. How do I do that?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have lost something at the concert. How do I contact the lost property department?
We don’t have a lost property department but we might pick up your lost item.
You can email us a description of your lost item at email@example.com. Please include your phone number and address.
Do you allow PASSOUTS at the venue?
No. Passouts are not allowed.
If the answer you are looking for is not here then please go ahead and email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can expect an answer within 24hrs Monday to Friday. This email is manned on show days and you will get a reply within the hour.
Prohibited Items include but are not limited:
- Alcohol – any alcohol found on the Event Site will be confiscated and will not be returned and the offending patron(s) ejected from Event Site for the remainder of the Event.
- Glass (jars, bottles, containers, mirrors and perfumes).
- Air horns.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind (including potential missiles).
- Illegal substances.
- Nitrous oxide bulbs and canisters.
- Flares, fireworks, sparklers, explosives or any fire twirling equipment.
- Fires and open flames.
- Advanced personal vaporisers (or modified APVs) or liquid refills for E-Cigs.
- Flammable liquids.
- Sound systems.
- Portable laser equipment and pens.
- Sharpies, markers, paint cans or paint pens.
- Drones or other remote control devices.
- Couches and chairs.
- Anything studded (i.e. belts, wristbands etc).
- Audio or video recording devices (including GoPro and similar).
- Professional photography equipment (e.g. telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens; stands or other commercial equipment or anything deemed by Event staff to be professional photography equipment).
- Monopods, tripods or attachment sticks (selfie-sticks).
- Skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts, rollerblades, roller skates, bicycles, quad-bikes, segways, hoverboards, self-balancing scooters or any personal motorised vehicles.
- Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs).
- Unauthorised solicitation materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, or other promotional items.
- Any other item deemed by Event Staff (in their discretion) to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous by Event organisers.
- Eskies and coolers.