The Red Hill Express will be leaving a local pub near you to take you to the concert.
They leave in time to see the first act and will drop you back at the pub after the last.
In the interests of road safety and reducing our environmental impact we’ve made sure they’re even easier than driving.
Red Hill Auditorium is located in the Swan Valley near Sandalford and Belvoir.
It’s a 30 minutes car from the CBD or 40 minutes from Fremantle.
The venue is located approx 6.5km along Toodyay Rd from the Roe and Toodyay Rd intersection.
When you travel along Toodyay Rd and begin to look down over the city to the right, you will know you are very close.
Plug this address into your GPS or into Google maps – Lot 2, Toodyay Rd, Red Hill WA 6056.
The Red Hill Express
The Red Hill Express will be leaving a local pub near you to take you to the concert. To see if there is a participating pub near you click on – Red Hill Express
In the interests of road safety and reducing our environmental impact we’re made sure they’re even easier than driving.
1. Instead of having to wait at some street corner or train station each pickup point is from your local pub where they have comfy chairs, serve cold drinks and delicious food.
2. Most buses go direct, so once you’re on you go straight to the venue without stopping.
3. The Red Hill Express has express entry in and out of the venue so you can watch everyone else stuck in traffic as you drive by.
4. It’s cheap.
5. And you’re supporting your local pub.
At the end of the night the Red Hill Express leaves 20 minutes after the end of the show.
Driving a car
We’re serious about minimizing traffic at the venue because the less people who drive the less cars there are, the quicker it is for everyone getting in and out, it’s safer and better for the environment.
So the best thing to do is catch the Red Hill Express.
If you want to chuck someone else in the car from your neighbourhood head to the car pool tab on the home page and see who lives around you that needs a lift.
Motorbikes and scooters
We’d love you to make your way up to the hill on your ‘bikes’
Its cleaner for ther environment and reduces traffic congestion so we want to encourage it.
May-be sort out a departure point and get a group to head up together – you can put this on the Facebook page if you like to drum up support.
When you get to the carpool page you can either;
1. Put up a post to advertise a spare spot in your car
2. See who is already looking for a lift and jump in with them
Want a free lift to the concert?
If you want to get there and back free there is bound to be a car leaving your neighbourhood with a spare spot. To get onto this you can either;
1. Put up a post to let people know you are looking for a lift
2. See who has a spare seat in their car and grab a spot
Getting dropped off
If you’re getting dropped off we need it to be up in the car park.
There’a LOT of cars and real big buses with a LOT of distractions, it’s just not safe to dump people on the highway and leave.
Just take the time to drop them up top and make sure everyone has a safe start to the night.
Same at the end of the night, don’t get people to walk down the driveway and wait on the highway, its much safer done up in the car park.