Payment Terms & Conditions
Red Hill Auditorium postal address: 39 Newcastle st, Perth, WA, Australia, 6000.
CUSTOMER PLEASE NOTE: IN PURCHASING A TICKET FOR THIS EVENT YOU ARE AGREEING TO BOTH THE OZTIX TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE BELOW AND THE RED HILL AUDITORIUM PTY LTD CONDITIONS OF TICKET PURCHASE AND ENTRY TO THE VENUE
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You must agree to these Terms and Conditions to purchase tickets.
Oztix / Ticket Solutions – Terms and Conditions of Sale
Who you are buying from
- This web site and the web site oztix.com.au (the “Oztix Website”) are owned and operated by Ticket Solutions Pty Ltd (ACN 106907206) t/as Oztix of PO Box 476, Annerley, 4103, Queensland, Australia ( ‘We’, ‘Our’ or ‘Us’). We operate the ticketing services offered via this website as the authorised agent of event organisers, such as artists, venues or event promoters (‘Presenter’) and any tickets purchased from this website are purchased from Us as the agent of the Presenter. Any dispute you have relating to an event or ticket purchase is between you and the Presenter.
- As agent for the Presenter, We are not liable for any claims relating to an event or ticket purchase, except as otherwise set out in these terms and conditions.
What you are agreeing to
- Every ticket sold through Oztix is also subject to:
- the Presenter’s term and conditions (please see the Presenter’s website);
- any terms and conditions of the venue at which event is held (please see the venue’s website); and
- any terms and conditions that may be printed on the ticket.
- The Presenter reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
Use of the Oztix Website
- Use of this site is restricted to personal use and reference only.
Conditions of Sale
- All Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and include local taxes (GST).
- Online sales will cease when the allocation of tickets is sold, at a time otherwise specified or usually 2 hours before doors open for the event.
- Both Oztix and the Presenter reserve the right not to sell tickets to any person, agent or company.
- Tickets will be delivered to you by the method you select during the booking process. If tickets are sent using Registered Post or a Courier service they will only be sent to addresses where the purchaser can sign for delivery. Mail delivery option will cease to be offered 7~10 days before the event.
- Tickets may not, without the prior consent of the Presenter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser or any subsequent ticket holder.
- Notwithstanding these terms and conditions, if You use a “disposable” or “temporary” credit card (such as those purchased over the counter at supermarkets) for Your online purchase We are not able to make any refund to you unless a) you can provide full details of the credit card; b) the credit card remains valid; and c) you can produce the online purchase receipt.
- Note: your Credit Card statement will itemise a purchase as a charge from “Ticket Solutions Oztix Indooroopilly”.
Refunds and exchanges
- Oztix act as agent for the Presenter, and as such, we can only refund tickets in accordance with the Presenter’s terms and conditions, and to the extent permitted by law, Oztix has no liability to you.
- We do not replace any lost, stolen or destroyed tickets or exchange or substitute tickets after purchase, except in limited circumstances. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Please treat your tickets like cash, as we cannot replace lost tickets.
- The Presenter reserves the right to alter the date, the venue and the entertainment and activities as advertised, without prior notice to you. Your entitlement to a refund in such circumstances is determined by the Presenter. Please contact Oztix directly in order to determine your eligibility for a refund.
- If the date, time or venue of an event is rescheduled or changed, your ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled date, time and venue.
- If the Presenter authorises a Refund, We will refund to you the ticket price. Booking fees, delivery, postage fees and any Processing Surcharge may be refunded, depending on the reason for the refund.
- Any refund payable can only be made back to the credit card (whether temporary or otherwise) used in the original transaction.
- Oztix will post any relevant information regarding any cancelled or rescheduled events in the news section of www.oztix.com.au, when applicable. It is your responsibility to check our website for information in relation to any events.
No Show / Failure to collect tickets / Delivery fulfilment
- We fulfil Our commitment to you for the sale of tickets by either mailing or emailing the ticket to you, or by making the ticket available at the door or Box Office for you to collect.
- If you have elected to receive the tickets by mail or email and have not received your ticket(s) within 48 hours of the event, please contact Oztix.
Pay Over Time Payment Option
- In some circumstances you may be able to pay for your ticket over time, in instalments. If both parties agree to this payment option, You agree that We can charge your credit card a deposit, a booking fee (if any) and the number of specified instalments prior to sending you a confirmed ticket.
- You agree that you only have a reservation for a ticket and are not entitled to a ticket to the relevant event until full payment of the ticket and associated fees is made.
- If your credit card details change prior to your payment of any instalment, you agree to contact Us to update your credit card details.
- You agree that if, for any reason, We are not able to process any of the instalments on their due date, your reservation for the ticket will be cancelled and your deposit and any booking fee paid forfeited by you.
- We agree to repay any instalment (other than the deposit and any booking fee) you have paid to Us to the credit card you specified at the time of selecting the pay over time option, provided that credit card remains valid.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions that apply to any particular transaction will be the published terms and conditions at the time the transaction was finalised. Subject to the preceding sentence, we or the Presenter may alter or change the terms and conditions as they appear on our website from time to time effective immediately from posting on the web site.
- You should periodically check this page of the Oztix web site and the Presenters web site to ensure that you are aware of the latest terms and conditions.
What happens if you have an inquiry or complaint?
- For inquiries or complaints regarding the sale and delivery of tickets please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 1300 762 545.
- For inquiries or complaints regarding the staff and / or amenities at a venue or event, please contact the venue management.
- For inquiries or complaints regarding the artist’s performance, sound or lighting or production quality, please contact the Presenter.
- If you are concerned about using your credit card online please contact us for assistance.
- If you deny or dispute a charge on your credit card made by us, please contact us immediately. We consider credit card fraud to be a serious offence and we aim to prosecute each case to the fullest extent possible.
Copyright and Trademark
- The images, text, logos and artwork contained within this site are copyright to Oztix and/or the relevant licensors. All rights are reserved. Unauthorised use by way of copying, storage, reproduction, publishing electronically or otherwise transmitting in any form or by any means in whole or in part is prohibited. The Oztix logo is a registered trademark.
Disclaimer and liability
- You accept that the Internet is not always a reliable and that system outages may occur.
- Save to the extent set out in the Competition and Consumer Act 2012 (Cth) (including the consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law) or otherwise permitted by law, We will not be liable for any damages direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your purchase of any tickets or your access to, or use of, or inability to use the web site and its content, whether based in contract, tort, negligence, statute or any other legal theory, and whether or not We know of the possibility of such damage.
Choice of Law
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia but legal proceedings may be commenced in any Australian State or Territory.
Australian Consumer Law
- Our goods and services come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. Those consumer guarantees apply in addition to any other express warranties which we provide under this Agreement. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THE VENUE
- Red Hill Auditorium Pty Ltd (ABN. 53 148 184 212) of 39 Newcastle Street, Perth, 6000, Australia (the “Venue Owner”).
- These conditions govern the supply of all tickets (including complimentary tickets) to the Event that are issued by the Promoter, or the Promoter’s authorised ticket seller and allow access to the venue where the Event is held (including all areas under the control of the Venue owner or hirer, the “Venue”) The individual purchasing or holding the ticket to the Event (“you”, “your”) must be 18 years or older. You agree to the following Conditions. These conditions work in conjunction with the Promoter’s authorised ticket seller’s terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions”).
- Entry: You agree that:
- If the Event is strictly an 18+ event. You may be asked to provide valid photo identification as proof that you are aged 18+ before you can enter the Event. Accepted forms of photo identification are: A current driver’s licence (local or international); A current passport; or a current proof of age card. The validity of photo identification will be determined by the Event Promoter or its authorised representatives at their complete discretion.
- the Event is drug free anyone caught with illicit substances will be handed over to the police;
- you must present a valid ticket to gain entry to the Event and Venue.
- tickets should be treated like cash. Tickets are not refundable and will not be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged, except as required by law or as otherwise specified by these Conditions or the Ticket Terms. Damaged or defaced tickets may not be accepted;
- entry to the Event and Venue and your continued presence at the Event and in the Venue is conditional upon you agreeing to be searched (including your person, bags, clothes or other possessions) by means of a physical search or metal detector on entry and while in the Venue;
- no pass outs will be issued unless otherwise advised or in the case of extreme weather conditions or emergency situations;
- any person gaining unauthorised access to the Event or Venue may be liable to prosecution;
- by entering the Event and Venue, you consent to (i) the recording of your likeness and/or voice by any means (including but not limited to audio and visual recordings by television cameras and photographers) (together “Images”) and (ii) the commercial exploitation, throughout the world, of your Images by any means by Promoter and its commercial partners without compensation; and
- there are restricted capacities at some stages and other tented structures. Once the maximum capacity is reached in these areas there will be no further admissions. Your purchase of an Event ticket does not guarantee admission to these areas in such cases.
- Prohibited Items: You agree that:
- for the comfort and safety of patrons and performers, the following items are NOT allowed into the Event or Venue: NO SELFIE & GO PRO STICKS, alcohol; animals except service animals (e.g. seeing eye dogs, police dogs and horses); firearms, any item that could be used as a weapon; beach balls & other inflatable devices; drink & food cans; chairs & stools, any temporary shelter, including umbrellas; eskies; fireworks; glass (including bottles); large containers in excess of 600ml; large bags or large backpacks, amplification equipment; unauthorised promotional, commercial, political, religious or offensive items of whatever nature including clothing, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets or flyers; laser pointers, distress signals, whistles or loud hailers; or other items deemed or considered dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer or other patrons enjoyment. Perfume and deodorant bottles must be sealed and must not have screw tops;
- no illicit substances or drugs may be brought to the Event or in or around the Venue. Any person found in possession of suspected illicit substances or drugs within or around the vicinity of the Event or Venue will be removed or refused entry and referred to the police; this also includes anyone using cream chargers and nitrous oxide canisters. Prescribed medication requires a doctors certificate and is allowed into the event provided that you hold and show security a written consent from a registered medical health professional.
- no recording device of any kind is allowed except hand held point and shoot cameras with a non-removable lens. Professional cameras of any kind are not allowed at the Event or in the Venue without the written permission of the Promoter. Discretion as to whether your camera is deemed a professional-standard camera’ rests with the Promoter’s security staff and debate will not be entered into. Cameras with powerful zoom lenses or multiple lenses in a carry case or SLR cameras are generally not allowed;
- no person wearing clothing, jewellery, or any other accessory displaying or indicating by form of wording, colours, logo, symbol or otherwise that they are members of or otherwise associated with criminal gangs be allowed entry to or be permitted to remain at the Event or Venue;
- prohibited items will be confiscated by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for confiscated items. If you have in your possession or refuse to surrender to the Event staff any prohibited object or article including but not limited to photographic or recording equipment, alcohol or drinks, that is not permitted to be brought into or used in the Event or Venue, you may be refused entry to the Event and Venue;
Drinks required for dietary or health purposes are allowed in unopened sealed containers not exceeding 600ml provided that you hold and show security a written consent from a registered medical health professional.
- Conduct: You agree:
- to abide by any terms of entry into the Event and the Venue (as prescribed by the Venue) to the extent those terms of entry do not conflict with these Conditions; and
- not to do any of the following at the Event or in or around the Venue:
- cause damage to, improperly use, deface or tamper with any part of the Venue or public facility or festival infrastructure, nor remove or attempt to remove any item or object from the Venue or the Event;
- throw or attempt to throw any stone, bottle, projectile or other object;
iii. use indecent, obscene, racist or discriminatory language or threatening or insulting words, or otherwise behave in a threatening, abusive, riotous, indecent or insulting manner;
- interfere with, obstruct or hinder the Promoter, the Venue, its employees, agents or contractors in the exercise of their powers, functions or duties or behaviour in a manner which threatens, or is intended to threaten the safety of the performers, employees, agents or contractors;
- behaviour in a manner which reasonably interferes with the other patrons enjoyment of the Event; such as stage diving’, ‘moshing’, ‘climbing’ and ‘crowd surfing’. Such activities are strictly prohibited at the Event and the Venue;
- to hold yourself out or otherwise promote yourself or any good or service as being associated with the Promoter where they are not authorised by the Promoter to do so in a way that would infringe the rights of those parties commercially associated with the Promoter;
- in the event of an emergency situation or evacuation, you must follow all official directions by Venue and Promoter’s staff & security;
- a patron who is deemed to be affected by the consumption of alcohol or drugs may, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Venue.
- No Re-sale: You agree not to (i) re-sell any tickets to the Event at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction or classified sites) or (ii) use any of them for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes (including competitions, trade promotions or travel or hospitality packages) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, in each case without the prior written consent of the Promoter or (iii) re-sell or otherwise provide to any third party who will, or is likely to, re-sell any such tickets at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction or classified sites) or use any of them for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes (including competitions, trade promotions or travel or hospitality packages) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, in each case without the prior written consent of the Promoter. Scalping warning: if the ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission to the Event and Venue. In addition, the resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
- No Representation: You acknowledge that you are attending a festival with numerous artists programmed to perform at the Event and that the artists performing at the Event varies between locations where the Event is staged. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties that your ticket will enable you to watch any particular performers during the Event, or that performers will start at a particular time or continue for any set length of time because: (a) performers can, at times, experience injuries, illnesses, bereavement, travel delays or other issues which can prevent them from being able to perform, or complete a performance; (b) particular performances may need to be cancelled, terminated early, rescheduled or relocated to other stages for various reasons, safety issues or concerns, extreme heat, rain, other adverse weather or force majeure events such as an act of God, natural disaster, war, sabotage, riot, act of terrorism, national emergency, fire, explosion, power shortage, strike or other labour difficulty (whether or not involving the Promoter), government intervention, or plant or equipment breakdown.
- Changes can occur: The Promoter reserves the right to, cancel, re-schedule, relocate the Event or add, withdraw or substitute artists and or vary advised programs, prices, venues and audience capacity at the Event without notice to you.
- Refunds, credits or replacements: No refund, credit or replacement tickets will be provided on any complimentary tickets; tickets which have been purchased from an unauthorized ticket seller or in situations where the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) does not apply. If the ACL applies and you have purchased the tickets, then:
- if the Event does not commence at all, you will be entitled to a refund for the face value price of the ticket (inclusive of booking fees but excluding credit card fees, transaction fees and mailing fees) or credit or replacement ticket for the Event (as designated on your ticket);
- if the Event is rescheduled or significantly relocated your ticket will remain valid for the reschedule date or location. If you are unable to attend the re-scheduled or significantly re-located Event, you will be entitled a refund for the face value price of the ticket (inclusive of booking fees but excluding credit card fees, transaction fees and mailing fees).
If you are entitled to a refund in accordance with the above, you should contact the authorised ticket seller within 14 days of the Event being cancelled, re-scheduled or significantly relocated to obtain information regarding the refund, including the period in which you have to obtain a refund. To verify the authenticity of the original ticket, proof of purchase may be required if you are seeking a refund pursuant to this clause. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge that you are attending a festival with numerous artists programmed to perform at the Event and that the artists performing at the Event varies between locations where the Event is staged and that no refunds, credits, replacement tickets or other compensation is required to be provided if there is a change to the line-up of the performers at the Event.
- Your property: Whilst at the Event, you must take care to protect your own property from loss and damage and take steps to prevent your property causing safety issues or damage to other people or property. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) to any property brought into the Event and Venue, unless the ACL applies and it was due to the Promoter breach of a non-excludable guarantee under the ACL such as failure to provide services with due care or skill. The Venue will not be liable for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) to any property brought into the Event and Venue, unless the ACL applies and it was due to the Venue’s breach of a non-excludable guarantee under the ACL such as failure to provide services with due care or skill. You must not leave bags or packages unattended at any time. For safety reasons, any unattended bags or packages may be removed and/or destroyed.
- Your safety:
- Whilst at the Event and in the Venue you must take care to protect your safety and the safety of others. You are required to take appropriate care for your sun protection, hydration. You must wear appropriate footwear and clothing at all times. Volume levels at all outdoor events vary depending on many factors such as Environmental Protection Agency noise restrictions and we recommend that you take appropriate care for your hearing protection, including using earplugs. If you feel at any time you or anyone else’s health or safety is threatened, you should contact the nearest security guard or First Aid Officer;
- You consent to the Promoter accessing your medical information regarding any medical treatment that you received or claimed to have received at the Event or in the Venue;
- General admission audiences may cause recreational risk. You are admitted to the Event and Venue at your own risk. Where fun rides are present at the Event, you use such fun rides at your own risk. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) for any death or personal injury, unless the ACL applies and it was due to Promoter’s breach of a non-excludable guarantee under the ACL such as failure to provide services with due care or skill. The Venue will not be liable for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) for any death or personal injury, unless the ACL applies and it was due to the Venue’s breach of a non-excludable guarantee under the ACL such as failure to provide services with due care or skill.
- Liability: To the extent permitted by law: (a) the Promoter and the Venue’s maximum liability to you for any loss or damage that is suffered by you as a result of any breach of these conditions by the Promoter and/or the Venue is limited at Promoter’s sole discretion to: (A) the replacement of tickets; or (B) permitted entry to a rescheduled Event or other Promoter event; or (C) a refund where required under clause 9; (b) all other representations, conditions, warranties and terms (including claims in relation to any particular performances) that would otherwise be expressed or implied in these conditions by general law, statute or custom are expressly excluded.
- Important Information: You acknowledge and agree that without prejudice to any other rights which the Promoter or the Venue may have, that if you contravene any of these Conditions or the Venue terms and conditions you may:
- be refused entry to the Venue;
- be ejected from the Venue;
- have your ticket confiscated and/or cancelled without refund or recompense;
and, if entry to the Event or Venue is refused for any reason in accordance with these Conditions, no refund will be paid in respect of the relevant ticket.
- Logo: The words Red Hill Auditorium and the Red Hill Auditorium logo are registered trademarks. The name, logo, images, tickets or other works associated with the Venue cannot be used in any way (including promotions, advertising & ticket giveaways or in any way to enhance the demand for other goods or services) unless authorized in writing by the Promoter.
15. General: These Conditions do not exclude, restrict or modify the application of any provision of the ACL, where to do so would either contravene the ACL or cause any part of these conditions to be void. Any provision of these conditions which is invalid must be read down to the minimum extent necessary to achieve its validity or be severed from these conditions without invalidating or affecting the remaining provisions of these conditions. References to the Promoter and the Venue, include references to their staff, contractors, agents, volunteers. Where the word including is used, or examples are given, it does not limit the generality of the clause. If there are any inconsistencies between these conditions and any of the conditions in the Ticket Terms, these Co.